I am looking at the third LT704 assignment as I type:
Create your own learning weblog (Blog) in which you record your developing ideas about the practicalities of the proposed design of your course. You must address how you are going to provide an appropriate balance of face to face and flexible learning materials and assessment methods. The language and style may be quite informal, and technical assistance will be provided.
Marking criteria:
Create your own learning weblog (Blog) in which you record your developing ideas about the practicalities of the proposed design of your course. You must address how you are going to provide an appropriate balance of face to face and flexible learning materials and assessment methods. The language and style may be quite informal, and technical assistance will be provided.
Marking criteria:
Existing learning activities critically reviewed – what works and what doesn’t.
Proposed learning objects, media and activities are described, as well as the way in which they will be used.
Reflection on resourcing, including any new technologies, staffing and training provided.
This exercise will be quite awkward for me, because the course I want to (re)construct should actually be quite mature, having already been presented twice. However, awkwardness is a major part of my make-up, and I am keen to focus my LT704 efforts on it, because it was run "from the hip" up to now, and I want to formalise the course before anyone finds out how close to the wind I have been sailing, in terms of lack of formal construction.
No comments:
Post a Comment